Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Jim Carreys Creepy Love Confession To Emma Stone

This is disturbing on a whole new level for me. I am a HUGE Jim Carrey fan, so this creepy Emma Stone love profession is just making me rethink my standards lol. Jim Carrey is known for his jokes, he seems to make a joke out of most normal things, but in this video, he seems to be serious! That just makes it creepy! “Emma, I think you’re all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but smart and kind-hearted. And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you,” Carey starts. “We would have chubby little freckle-faced kids, we’d laugh all day long, go camping and play Yahtzee. And every day, for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you,” Carrey continues. “But I’m not. I’m 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little bit longer to pee than it used to. I love you. I do.” Um EWWWW! Watch the video over at Too Fab and tell me what you think? Over the top humor or CREEP? Wow these links are overdue, here are some of my [...]

week end marrakech
Al Capone
Login
week end golf
matelas literie

No comments:

Post a Comment