Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Romeo Beckham Shows Off His Arm Sleeve Of Tattoos, Just Like Daddy Beckham

Today, in honor of Father’s Day, I have a couple of really cute photos to share of one of our fave celeb dads David Beckham and his middle son Romeo James. At a soccer training session this week, Romeo showed off an arm sleeve of temporary tattoos in an obvious nod to his dad’s love [...]

Yesterday was a very fun, very full day. Yesterday afternoon, after Sarah, David and I ran around taking care of a few errands, we met up with Mark and made our way to downtown Royal Oak, MI for lunch at my fave sushi restaurant in the world — Little Tree. After we supped until we were stuffed, we hung out for a bit on Main St. and did a big of shopping at Incognito. Yesterday evening, we got to hang out with Tracey and my goddaughter Zakiya who is growing into a brilliant young lady. Last night, Sarah hosted a small get together of friends … ’twas a very, very fun day.




These are just some of the photos that I took with Princess Zakiya. It’s insane to me how much she grows every time I see her. The girl can already read and write better than David! That’s my girl. After Z had to run off to a sleep over, the real party got underway. Reggie, Tara, Agnes, Mike G., Sherri and her son Kyle came over to hang out … which meant we hovered around the dinner table eating, talking and sharing embarrassing stories. The party may not have been one of our usual ragers but it was a lot of fun. It’s always so nice to come home to Detroit and reconnect with my loved ones here. I seriously know the best people in the world … and I love them all :)


This afternoon, David and I are taking my parents out for Father’s Day Brunch before we return home to SoCal later tonight. My Detroit trips are always so short but they are always very, very fun. I hope all y’all are having a GREAT FATHER’S DAY today!!! Happy Sunday!!




produits cosmétiques bio
George Washington
produits cosmetiques
Sam Francis
current event articles

No comments:

Post a Comment