Friday, April 29, 2011

Christina Aguilera Joins Twitter

Last week we learned that Christina Aguilera, one of the judges on the new NBC singing competition show The Voice, would be signing up for Twitter so that she can help promote her new show. Today we learn that Xtina has opened her official Twitter profile and is ready to share her tweets with the [...]

Last night David and I made our way to the Hollywood Palladium to see the superstar DJ Girl Talk live in concert. I got turned on to Girl Talk last year when he released his album All Day free online and I was very curious to see what his live show would be like. Basically, it’s like a big party where all of your fave songs get played and mashed together. I wouldn’t say it was the best concert I’ve ever been to but it deffo was a fun time.




Essentially, the sold out audience at the Palladium paid to hear a DJ play songs all night long … which doesn’t sound all that interesting but the songs that were played and the way they were mashed up with other songs was, at the very least, inventive and fun. I was most impressed by the mash-up of Kelly Clarkson‘s Since U Been Gone on top of the throbbing guitar riff from the Nine Inch Nails song Wish. Every single person was dancing last night … and that is the sign of a great show. David is not a fan of concerts but he had fun so … yeah, I’m glad we went to the show.


Tonight is a night off for me, as I have concerts every other night all week long. I’m planning on seeing Duran Duran tomorrow night then Oh Land & OMD on Friday night and then Good Charlotte on Saturday night. We may see a movie tonight but … we may also just stay in to recuperate. Happy Tuesday!!




Richard Cheney
Lil Kim
William Mckinley
Frank Dicksee
Fernando Botero

No comments:

Post a Comment